Tuesday 5 February 2013

The Big Smoke.


Wow, its been a while. I have been super busy recently and have so much to share, but no time to type! Life living in London is fantastic, and working for the talented Amanda Wakeley is even more FANTASTIC. I have recently started a marketing and e-commerce internship with the designer. My day involves processing the online orders (ie finding the order amongst A BILLION garments, which can be challenging), updating the websites stock levels and keeping the appearance lookin' fresh. Along with this I assist with merchandising  and have attended photo shoots, which are my favourite! I am learning so much and having a blast at the same time, what more could I want? I will be here until April and then we will see where the wind takes me. I have many photos of various things I would love to share but at the moment its TOP SECRET as the collection has not been launched yet (sometimes I feel I am working for the FBI not a fashion designer, its very exciting). 
Today was a tough day, 10 thousand pounds worth was sold on the website, and that means 10 thousand pounds worth of beautiful dresses I have to process! So I am very tired now but I will be updating this with my adventures a few times a week! I was also considering changing the name of my blog, as I feel now it isn't really only about fashion but more about my life in general (in fact that sounds pretty boring?) Any suggestions?



1 comment: