Tuesday 25 October 2011

Urban outfitters sale!

So, I couldnt help myself when the mid season Urban Outfitters sale started..

First thing I bought were these Levi's (Urban Renewal), denim shorts! I have similar ones already but without the snake skin cross's! But these ones are so much more interesting! Love them!



  £30 reduced from £60


The next thing was this playsuit, Urban renewal again! Floral pattern with a peter pan colar! Its so sweet! But its very annoying to take on and off as it doesnt have a zip down the side!

£25 reduced from £48 (sold out)
Jacket- £12 New Look.

Have a look on the sale, I posted a link up there! Its got some amazing stuff!
And apologies for the lack of face in these photos...im very ill right now and trust me, you do not want to see it!
CLW x

No comments:

Post a Comment