Sunday 11 December 2011

FINALLY!

My work is DONE, at LAST :). So I have managed to finish my magazine spreads for uni, and I am quite happy with them! Took alot of time, hardwork, and effort but it was all totally worth it! Our course is publishing a fashion magazine made up of photoshoots and articles etc that we have all done ourselves, it has been such a good experience! The magazine is called 'Muse', and focuses on the Diversity in Fashion. Thought I would post a few pictures of my finished stuff before I hand it in tomorow and wait on my more than likely, awful, grade!
The photo quality isnt great but hopefully you can get the idea!

 
Front Cover and Editors letter pages!


This is the first double spread of our tribal themed photoshoot, staring the sexy, Hannah Sture.


More of the photos with a colour bleed over them!



This was my double spread for my article that I wrote. I wrote an article on the cruelty to animals in order to make fur. It was really interesting and I loved doing it, found out some really shocking stuff!


Product page - This was my second attempt at my product page and im still not happy with it but really dont have the time / will power to do a third one!

Couldnt of done it all without the best partner in the world, Hannah Whiting (http://fashionmagpies.blogspot.com/) check out her blog! And of course our photographer Rachael, who was amazing!
Fingers crosssssedddd!
CLW x

No comments:

Post a Comment