Tuesday 31 July 2012

Fabulously British.

Ive found myself at the South Coast this week, mostly basking in the sun and drinking Pimms with my amazing family! However, its a very inspiration place! Yesterday I ventured into London as I am hopefully getting the opportunity to intern their next year which is a very exciting prospect! With the Olympics going on, you can imagine how stressful it was. I walked about, doing a bit of shopping and found I was amazed by the visual merchandising in a lot of the stores. They have really gone all out for the Olympics and it looks fastastic, very patriotic! I didnt have my camera on me at the time unfortunatly but I managed to find a couple online! If you get a chance I would deffinatly recommend having a look on Fulham Road - South Kensington!

Forever 21

Puma

On another note I wanted to share this jewelery website I have just found and fell in love with! It sells all sorts of different earings, necklaces and bracelets that you would see on the highstreet for about a fraction on the price! Its called Kukee, TAKE A LOOK!

My next project is to start a LookBook, I have been wanting to do this for a long time but my summer has been so hectic I havent had the chance! I have barely photographed any of my outfits recently which really upsets me as I like to look back at things a wore in the past and take inspiration and ideas from it! Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

CLW X

No comments:

Post a Comment