Monday 16 July 2012

A summer of love.


WELL. apparently I havent blogged since January, JANUARY? what is wrong with me. Ive been very out of touch. And so much has happend! FIRSTLY London Fashion Weekend. Then finishing second year, THEN I went travelling around South East Asia for six weeks. Alot of photography to be shared.
LFW - So the girls and I pretty much spent three days shopping and drinking cocktails, nothing better than that really! Didnt have any encounters with any celebs however, but theres always next year! We spent three hours in Topshop Oxford street, and im not usually a massive Topshop fan but that place is unreal! We spent a day in Brick Lane exploring all the amazing vintage clothing! All in all I didnt buy too much, as there was far too much choice!
Me and Razz at Somerset House at LFW.
Jacket - Blitz Brick Lane / Levi - £25
Shorts - TOPSHOP / Levi - £45 
Shirt - Rocket Brick Lane

A  day shopping in Camden.
Scarf - H&M - £12,99
Bag - New Look -14.99
Brogues - Dune - £70
The show!
VINTAGE SHOP - CAMDEN

I will be posting more photos of my travels soon!

CLW X


No comments:

Post a Comment